DELIVERY INFO & FAQS
SHIPPING & RETURNS
I usually post within 2 business days of receiving payment.
Shipping Within New Zealand
• Art Prints & Cards: Free shipping on all purchases of prints and card sets (tracking included on orders of 2 or more).
• Painted Stones: Tracked Parcel Post: $5; Courier (unsigned) $7; Free shipping (tracked) on purchases of two or more stones.
• Estimated delivery is 1-5 business days for tracked parcel post and 1-3 business days for courier. Delivery times are estimates only and may vary depending on your location and/or busy times of year.
• Delivery cost to your own country can be viewed in your cart before checkout. All prices on this website are in New Zealand Dollars.
• International delivery estimate is 5-15 business days for standard airmail (untracked) and 5-10 days for international courier. This does not allow for unexpected delays such as customs, peak seasonal mail times etc, so please order in plenty of time if you need your item by a certain date. NB: Due to current worldwide shipping disruptions, there may be delivery delays of a month or longer.
Each work of art will be packed with care and sent in sturdy waterproof packaging. If the purchase is a gift, I can send directly to the recipient with a note from the sender if requested.
If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to me within 30 days of receipt, provided it is returned in the same condition it arrived, and you will be refunded in full (return shipping at buyers expense).
PRIVACY & SECURITY
Any personal information given by you during the course of an order will treated as strictly confidential and will be used only for purposes related to fulfilling that order and for managing access to your account. Your email address will only be used to notify you of the progress of your order unless you specifically request to be contacted in the future for a particular reason.
All credit/debit card transactions are processed directly through Paypal: a reputable worldwide payment system with a high level of security. I will never be in possession of your credit card details.
Care Instructions for Painted Stones
Your animal stone can be cleaned gently with a damp cloth if necessary. It is sealed with a good quality, water resistant varnish, however, it is not suitable to be kept outside as a garden ornament. To ensure your rock pet stays in pristine condition keep indoors and preferably out of excessive direct sunlight.
Fine Art Prints
Printed using fade resistant inks and archival, 100% cotton, acid free paper. Each of my prints are personally inspected by myself for quality and hand signed on the back before sending.
To ensure that your print keeps it’s original quality for many years, it is recommended to frame under glass using an acid free mat board, and display out of direct sunlight.
I’m unable to take any custom orders at the moment. If you are interested in a painted stone of a particular breed or type of animal which I don’t have listed for sale, please contact me, I’m happy to let you know if I have one available at a future date.
All artwork by Sarah Potton, including digital images as well as physical items, is protected by copyright and may not be re-printed, copied or reproduced in any way without written consent from the artist.
I have a selection of original art for sale in the following galleries:
Turner Gallery, Historic Village, Tauranga
Of Hand & Heart Gallery, Warkworth.